Polished Concrete Cedar Rapids
How Polished Concrete Could Attract More Customers
When you own a business, you need to do whatever you can to attract as many customers as possible. This process involves ensuring that your building is as attractive as possible. There are several different methods that you can utilize here, all of which can vastly improve not only the outside and inside appearance of your facility, but also provide a multitude of other surprising benefits.
For example, have you ever seriously considered high-quality polished concrete for your facility? You might be surprised at just how much polishing your concrete can improve the look of your business. Just as importantly, a polished concrete surface can make a facility look more attractive to your customers and potentially draw them in without changing a thing about your business model.
The Nature of Polished Concrete
When you polish concrete fixtures in your facility, you buff away the imperfections, increase the shine of the concrete, and add a sealant to make it look more attractive. This process can be performed on any concrete surface but is typically easier on flat floors. As a result, you often see a large number of buffed concrete floors in various types of office buildings or even in display rooms.
The sealant added when you polish concrete is designed to not only help the surface shine, but to protect it from a variety of different damage types. For example, many types of floor polishes will keep the surface from getting stained or protect it from scuffs and scrapes. Just as importantly, a great concrete polish will prevent a slippery surface, which can be scary on many concrete floors.
Beyond these benefits, high-quality polished concrete provides a significant number of advantages that make it an excellent choice for your expanding company. As a result, you need to fully explore all of the benefits to get a grasp of the advantages that they could offer your facility of office building. Make sure to thoroughly read through this list to get the best idea of what to expect.
The Benefits of Polished Concrete
Polished concrete comes in many different varieties and styles, each of which has its own unique advantages. Therefore, those who are interested in polished concrete need to seriously consider a broad array of advantages that make it such an attractive building material. Just a few of the benefits and advantages include the following:
- Low Cost – High-quality polished concrete is actually quite inexpensive to prepare, especially when you use the highest quality and densest polishing process possible
- Improved Surface Strength – The surface of normal concrete may easily chip away with weathering damage. However, a good polish will increase its strength and keep it from cracking
- Very Easy to Clean – If you suffer from allergies or other problems related to dust, a high-quality polish on your concrete can protect you from the danger by making dust collection impossible
- Many Style Options – The coolest thing about polished concrete is the way that it can be adjusted and stylized using different stains and paints. These options improve the appearance of its surface
- Resists Foot Traffic Quite Easily – Areas that suffer from a high concentration of heavy foot traffic often react well to a polish job, as the concrete will resist damage and stay strong for years to come
- Decreased Maintenance Cost – The extra strength of a high-quality polished concrete floor will resist many types of damage and keep the floor looking great for years to come
- Higher Light Reflection – Polished concrete will reflect more light off its surface than other types of concrete, making rooms with this type of finish brighter and more comfortable for your customers
- Increased Resistance to Moisture – Humidity and water often cause severe damage to concrete, but polished surfaces will resist this damage and stay stronger longer
- Very Eco-Friendly – The best thing about high-quality polished concrete is its eco-friendly nature. There are no unhealthy chemicals or unsustainable products used in its production or installation.
All of these benefits make polished concrete an excellent choice for your concrete items. Before you decide to install any in your facility or office, however, you should understand what kinds of areas often work best with this type of concrete. In this way, you can achieve the benefits you want while not paying too much for your product.
Places Where Polished Concrete Excels
If you are interested in a high-quality polished concrete style, you need to match this style with the type of place where you’re adding the concrete. For example, the following types of establishments all pair well with high-quality polished concrete and produce unique looks that you can’t get any other way:
- Companies that feature a lot of foot traffic
- Retail stores with a vast clientele
- Hotels that want a classy look
- Showrooms for automobiles or other types of vehicles
- Office buildings with a large number of clients and visitors
Each of these destinations responds well to high-quality polished concrete and looks great for years to come. Just make sure to occasionally polish and clean these surfaces to ensure that they look presentable. Just as importantly, these procedures help keep the concrete from severe damage.
Reach Out for Help
If you are interested in polished concrete and want to ensure that your facility looks great, please don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible. We are a commercial painting company that works with many businesses like yours and fully understands how to polish your concrete in an effective way.
Just as importantly, we can also paint your facility, add sealant to many of its surfaces, and provide a multitude of other benefits that make us well worth your time. So please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. You’ll be glad that you took this chance on us.